In an increasingly transparent and competitive world, companies can stand out by openly doing the right thing. Purpose-driven organizations aim to make money while impacting their stakeholders positively, both in the short- as in the long term. The successful design and implementation of such a purpose+profit strategy leads to greater shareholder returns, more productive employees, higher levels of brand engagement, and better management of the downsides of doing business. Request a conversation about the business case here, or download the short version here.
We can support you through the following projects:
- Design purpose KPIs that clarify the impact of your organization (request example)
- Design a purpose-driven strategy for your organization (request case)
- Design/deliver management off sites to work through strategic dilemmas (request case)
- Develop/deliver purpose-driven talent development programmes (request case)
- Develop/deliver purpose-driven management development programmes (request case)
The general philosophy behind our purpose-driven projects is explained in detail in our book Purpose+Profit (2017). We can provide client referrals for all types of projects if desired.
For more information or project requests, reach out to us at email@example.com.