Purpose+Profit – How Organisations Will Shape the Defining Challenges of Our Time, our second book, will appear around Christmas 2017. The book will address the critical challenges of our time in the 21st century (e.g. inequality, global warming), and address the strategic role for-profit organisations will play in addressing these collective challenges.
The graphs used in the book can be downloaded below. Additional data related to the trends in the book can be found here on our Global Progress Dashboard. If you’re looking for specific datasets used, feel free to reach out directly to Rens via email@example.com.
- "This book describes how the world and our organisations are gravitating towards a purpose+profit paradigm. Building on the idea of shared value creation, this book details the critical ingredients for organisations to thrive in this new era. Highly recommended."
- — Michael Tushman, Paul Lawrence Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- "Combining the frames of purpose and profit is the way forward for organisations. This book details why this trend is so important and provides the pragmatic frameworks to deliver on the promise. Rens is not to be missed."
- — Arne Gast, Partner, Leader of Asia Organization Practice and Co-founder Aberkyn, McKinsey & Company
- "From day one our passion at Rituals for making people feel good has been our purpose and has driven the success of our company. If you are starting a company or leading one, this book can help you in the right direction."
- — Raymond Cloosterman, CEO and Founder, Rituals Cosmetics
- "Operating a successful business that can be used as a vehicle for positive impact has been the mission of Patagonia since the beginning. Rens has set out to help other organizations chart a path to doing the same. Highly recommended."
- — Ryan Gellert, General Manager EMEA, Patagonia